Free Creative Critique
Free Creative Critique.
For Professionals Only
Do you have a promotion that isn’t performing as well as expected?
A critique from a seasoned direct response pro could help you discover why.
You’ll get the benefit of my long experience as a direct marketing manager, direct response creative, and owner of Jeff Laurie & Co.
When you’ve been a student of direct response for as long as I have, you see things that others may not see.
My copy critique is offered as a courtesy to professional marketers. It could be the starting point of a partnership between us, or not.
To take advantage of this opportunity –
- Call or email me with a short description of the problem.
- Send a copy of the promotion(s) in question, with performance reports, lists used, and pertinent background materials. (I will sign a confidentiality contract.)
- Within two weeks, I’ll respond with a detailed critique, either by phone or in writing, on what works and what can be improved. I’ll provide specific ideas, concepts, and creative alternates. But Jeff Laurie & Co. won’t do the actual work of upgrading the promotion without compensation, which we can discuss.
- For 30 days after we deliver the review, I’ll be available by phone to answer any questions, for a maximum of one hour.
Call or email for critiques of --
|• Direct mail packages|
• Renewal and billing series
• Direct response space ads
• Emails and landing pages
|• Home pages|
• Autoresponder emails
• Inserts and onserts